Monday, November 22, 2010

I hope everyday is like that


Missing the girl above :(

Been busy this week end :) I like! Volunteered for Standard Chartered Marathon 2010 REPC event in which my job is to give up the runner's race pack :) Im counter crew with Charaine and Kuien! It was alot more fun then i thought ^^ Not to mentioned! Cute guy from our school passing me the Race shirts. HEHEHHEHE!! Win!! :P Partner Tingyi for the 2nd day as her friend couldn't make it :) Our friendship got closer too (Y)


Today's plan was to go Zouk with Babe but her mum last minute didnt allow her to go. I was afraid of that :( Frankly i was quite disappointed as i was really looking forward to it throughout the week and jumping around expo telling my friends how excited i am. But i don't blame her of cause. I'm sure she feels as bad :( Sighhsss~ Anyway, since i was so "sian" the whole day, i had no motivation to do any work. Cause my aim today was to play.. All i accomplished today was bathe the dog. SUCKS! I FEEL SO GUILTY NOW :/

Tmr have to head to expo again at 1.30 :) Last day of the event but i don't intend to stay till the end of it. I guess i wont be collecting my 20bucks n Ben n Jerry's ice cream :(:( !! Going to Sengkang to ball with Club21 friends :) & i only know one person there- Alex. Ohwell, who cares! I got the feel to ball tmr.

Need to start concentrating again from Tuesday on. Been wasting far too much time!! & I havent even done my weekly revision :( GUILTY MUCH~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you from?

Cheryl.A said...

Hi :) Im from Singapore ?