Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blow me away would you



Came across a random blog which made me recall something I was hoping you would say when we were together.

The scenario: Boyf was really tired- up will 6am, endured a crappy day at work and insisted on catching a movie with me just because girlf texted him excitedly earlier in the day- a horror flick she was meaning to catch was out.

Girlf told boyf don't be silly, they can always watch it another time. He said:
"but you're always so busy. i need all the time i can get."

This kinda remainded me of my hectic schedule during those times and all you could do was wait for me to tell you I had time :( It killed me just thinking about it. I was asking myself, if I was asking too much from you. I am still wondering. Thinking about you nightly just made me felt miserable and cold. Trying to move on, step out of it, begin a new challenge, but it seems its something I fear to do. Maybe afraid to hurt others or myself.

But i'm glad you've found where you belong now (:


Loved you xxx

No comments: