Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whisper to me

Monday
Had a really rough day. The only good thing was i met sky in the lab and he was my only company till my training started. Went to his lecture to watch some french movie. Hahahah it was interesting! But i was too tired to concentrate. Instead, i dozed off -.- OOPS!

Worst thing was I FREAKING LOST MY NEWLY BOUGHT THUMBDRIVE MY MUM GOT FOR ME NOT EVEN A MONTH AGO! !@##$%^&^%$$!~ I did our group's CSA powerpoint (dateline on wed!) for like an hour and i forgot to eject my thumbdrive from the bloody CPU! WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! Me and my moronic brain -.- Not to mention, my training that day was horrible ;/ Keep kena scolded for things im unsure. YES I KNOW I AM SLOW. BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME TIME TO ADAPT. IM REALLY NOT USED TO IT :(:( Feel damn inferior and on the verge of quitting already. I have this feeling i'll never be good. It sucks. I suck! Nearly cried* BUT I WONT! I promised....

Tuesday
Being moody, i cabbed to school without hesitation _|_ Nothing felt right. & thank god for Elvina for constantly reminding me to cheerup and she even wanted to go back to school early morning just to search for it. AWWW! & had sky to help me look for it too! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! LOVELOVE (L)

Went Ikea with Junde and Luah cause Kenneth wanted to buy some stuff. End up side tracking and laying with everything and deciding on how our future houses will be like. They made my day (: Im so lazy to upload the photos. Another day perhaps :)

Wednesday
Had my CSA presentation. Overall, i think we did well :D Good job guys! Managed to rush out the powerpoint slides the night before. & I ACTUALLY WENT FOR ACOUNTING LECTURE!
Dom seah: Oh cheryl you're back! I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR A LONG TIME! I almost wanted to call your Bro and mum.
Me: LOL! I know you miss me. -.-


Suppose to go for Kenneth.G's birthday celebration but so many people didnt go and Ivy and I had no idea what are they doing so end up, we had heart to heart talks for an hour plus. It was awesome seriously ((: Another friend found that i can confide too :D But felt ultra bad for not going for the celebration :( soooooo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH NICHOLAS GOH!

Thursday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR GIRL SIM JIAHUA!!!
Frankly, I wasn't satisfied with what I've done for her. Yes, not one bit. Its so little and not even surprising and horrible :( Even the cake, i had to rush it out and it was basically similar to Kuien's. I am a horrible friend.. Only had Johnson with me to help me with everything (: Thanks sooo much bro! If i didnt had you today, i would be at a loss. He even skipped school for Jiahua :P AWWWW RIGHT!

Basketball with the regulars. Adam, Andy and SengCheong :) Its been quite some time we played together. Had a tan. The sun was UBER HOTTTT I SAY!!! :O Oh and I jammed my middle finger -.- & it wasn't even caused by the ball. I poked someone's biceps -.- No idea who... I can't bend my finger now :( PLus got training tmr. DIE~~
I literally pointed my both middle finger to my mum to let her see the size difference o.O





No comments: