Monday, July 5, 2010

Life moves on

Hellllo! Im back with like damn lot of photos but im liek really lazy so only posting a few :P You can see them on my facebook and like them! ((:

Caught Eclispe with slow brainer Joel and omg it was BORINGGGGGG. Idk if I was tired or what, but both of us were dozing off and the aircon was freezing! & i think i can direct better luh. But honestly, it was much better compared to Twilight and New Moon (:

We're gonna catch IPman next! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D Heard its niceeeee

Yesterday was actual SpeechDay performance! It was a total awesome!! Everyone gave their best shot and it was a total blast! Im looking for the entire video of our performance! Anyone has it? :D:D Spammed loads of photos but no photos of the second dress sadly :(






















Loving our rocker chic mohawk hair but the makeup~ Im not used to it yet. BUT! it was the first time i had foundation, blusher and fake eyelashes! Awesomeeeee :D I think I might start buying them :o LOL! Hahahah but its like an attention seeking hair & makeup when we babe and I were walking in town with J and Y. Hahah. Yep, they came to watch our dance. hahaha, bored them out a little :X oooops! xoxo Botak Jones was great (Y) My eyes were fixed on the satay though

Went over to Shili's house today for supposingly BBQ!! I went really late and didnt know tehy were waiting for me to start eating. I was darn lazy and had housework to do :( Picture spam!

The dog that kept leeching on me. Its sooo much bigger yet friendly than my dog.










No comments: