Saturday, July 24, 2010

Im not running, why are you hiding

I seem to be busy every single day :O I have to plan my schedule one week before the new week starts and thats why i hate last minute changes in plan. Like seriously, I HATE IT! :X


Wednesday, met up with Joel for food fair! I've been whining it to almost everyone and he had to make it up to me buy gg with me :P Damn hot over there and ULTRA EXPENSIVE!!! -.- I feel pain for his wallet :O


Here is the 7dollar chicken rice we ate (Y) DAMN GOOOOD!


Carrot cake. Average la that one.

I heard the rojak and popiah was good lur! Aiya.. if only i had more money. I EVEN BOUGHT MY STICKY SWEET ALREADY! i want a customized one for my name! :D:D

Celebrated Kuien's birthday with the girls on Thursday! ^^ Had to backout on Andy and Sengcheong for our bball day :/ Sorry guys! & the celebration din started off well as there some miscommunication with Kuien and I :/ Made everyone alittle.. Oh well, i still feel bad. Athough idk what actually happened. Astons for dinner again and Vannessa had to leave for her BBQ first :( & Janelle was working till 10.30. So like a boring! Couldn't enter the bars as some still look too young. Kuien and I went to buy drinks for everyone :D HAHAHAH!! i chao lao la -.- LOL

Went by the river and drink and sang happy birthday songs. NOT TO MENTION CAMWHORE! Wasted sia~ All freaking broke so we couldnt buy more drinks. But still highhhhhh :P


Her cake we made! :):)














Friday, I woke up on time but had to wait for my mum to finish preparing so she could send me to sch halfway. She was late so it made me late -.- Late for RA tutorial and Dom marked me as absent so fuck it. Went to computer lab to do my dreamweaver instead.

Had lunch w Kuien and Jasmine before contiuning again. Its finally done! But i need to link them up. Poor Janelle has to do all the work :/ I feel bad. plus she has to work ;/ Luah came to Tampines to buy waffles for his girlf, acc-ed him and he acc-ed me to the polyclinic too. Made him late and his waffles were all cold ;/ SORRY CHOPSTICKS! Make up to you on Tues :D:D !

Thank god for him to accompany me. Or else the long would have killed me!!! & it made me unable to make it for training as well -.- Fuck! I had to miss the birthday surprise for chia ming :( AWWWWWW sian~ Wanted to bond with everyone :( Got home and realised someone in my family took my housekeys and i couldnt enter the house -.- Luckily i hadnt gone home earlier to take my basketball stuff, i wonder what i would do man ;/

Alright now, i have to get back to CSA E-learning. Looks so chim! ZZZZ. Must do better for it or else i'll fail badly :(

Movie with Kenneth.G on sun (: & i need to exercise!!!!

No comments: