Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life is not the same anymore

Phew~ Tight schedule lately! Not one day I am free man. I dont even know where to start updating since i abandoned my blog for a week at least.

Anyway! Loads of projects lately and had 2 presentations in 2 consecutive days. Everyone had to be in formal and it was cool :P Photos!


















Been sleeping really late recently too. Need to turn my bio clock back and start studying! I cant catch up with my work! & Thats bad! (for a slow learner like me :( ) OH YES! Not to mention im brokeeeeeeeeeee -.- I need to stop cabbing to school and eat lesser! So many people are celebrating their birthday this month too. I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY JIAHUA! :O Hhhaha. Presents are expensive ~ :(:(:( awwwwwwwwwwww.

Going to the food fair tmr too! Hopefully things wont be too expensive there :x My allowance are depleting!! & I still owe J 10bucks. Darn! I NEED A PART TIME JOB! Any offers?

No comments: