Thursday, July 8, 2010

I WANT DURIAN


These i feel its the coolest invention! I LOVE THE CANDY LIKE TTM!!! TP's RMT seniors were selling them in school for charity but i was too broke to buy any. Kope from friends though. Hehe! Im having an idea flowing now :):):)

Oh the candy kinda cut my tongue while i was eating it. Kinda sharp but its still DAMN NICEEEEEEE ^^ I want to have my own customized ones!! Happy just thinking about it. HEHEHEHEHEH!!

Been piling with projects lately and geeeees my laptop isn't showing me face sometimes. Lag like shit and my thumbdrive didn't save my files properly too!! I HAVE TO REDO MY MARKETING MIX-PRICE -.- FML! & I so need to start understanding my work. MIssed out so much thanks to rehersals for the last 2 weeks :/ I WISH I HAVE A FASTER PROCESSING BRAIN :(

& i can't stop eating this month. My stomach is like a friggin bottomless pit~ It will start bugging me every hour. & I can stuff anything and I mean ANYTHING into my mouth as long as its F.O.O.D -.- LOL!

No comments: