Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Going beyond your abilities, brings satisfaction

Been really busy lately. Sacrificed most of my social life for work and studies. I feel extremely drifted from my TP clique. Missed the flea with them and meetups :X Im really sorry guys! :( Recently, decided to dance for Teacher's Day with Jiahua Satya and Jk. Most of them couldnt make it. I have to say.. I am not really enjoying myself for this dance but hope it gets better :) I am not sure of the steps still and the date is closing. Im worried. Not to forget my studies, Im EVEN MORE WORRIED! I promised myself, i wont let my job affect my performance in my studies!

Working at CK is really enjoyable i must say :) Friendly people, cute guys and good pay? Hahahhaah! The only thing is, its pretty slack and long hours. Other than that, I suppose its all alright ^^

Ohyes, surprisingly, there is nothing troubling me since the start of work. I have my aims and I intend to reach it. Although my family isn't supportive of me working and dancing.. I'm hoping to prove them wrong. I mean, may it be basketball/dance, I enjoy what i'm doing and I don't find it a chore nor its tiring. For it, I'll find time for them. I told my mum, i may not be the best basketball player nor a flexible dancer that you'll go WOW at but i enjoy what im doing. Its like a form of relaxation for me. Although it stresses me out sometimes and I will look down on myself but at times, it brings the best of out me too. When I exceed what i can do. I feel a sense of satisfaction there :)


No comments: