Monday, August 16, 2010

Passion

Hey ya'll ! I've started work and thanks to Kuien, I got an excellent job at CK Mens :D Awesome staff most importantly and good pay (Y) I like my job regardless of the long hours. Hopefully i can cope with my studies and I enjoy what im doing so i'm not gonna feel tired :):)

Had dance practice on Sat for Teacher's Day at CBSS :D Awww i miss dancing and im glad that im gonna work with the same people and a couple of juniors :D I hope theres time to learn 2 songs! I've decided, im gonna save up and learn street jazz or maybe something else! Im gonna find the one that suits me! Hiphop, i love the style and all but i really cant get the feel and strength out :/ Sighs* Im not giving up! Theres bound to be something out there thats suits me.

Study-basketball-work-dance.. I'm loving what i do now and i'm definitely gonna stick to it :D Who needs men!

No comments: