Sunday, August 8, 2010

Im over boys

Sup! Abandoned my blog as its not fun blogging here anymore! :/ Im currenlty hooked to twitter and tumblr especially. Everytime i on the computer, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Itunes would be the first :D Should I close this blogspot down? Anyway there arent many readers.
http://kissmyguts.tumblr.com
follow me!

This month has been a terrible month. Tears built up since my breakup was exploded all winthin a week -.- I don't usually cry like i always tell people and its true. Thank god for all my friends who were there for me. I couldn't ask for more :) My grades would be pulled down alot thanks to accountanting so i'll be working harder! Go out lesser and concentrate longer (Y) Motivate me people :D Without Jiahua in my life.. Its so boring and i can feel myself changing already. As in personality and behaviour. Im not as high as before and my tolerance level isnt as good as before -.- I hate myself..

Oh yes, i overspent this month on flea and more shopping ;x So i've gotta save up all over again and pay my debts of course. Hahhahah :) I can't wait to work at CK ! I always liked working. new challenges, new people, new experiences! ^^ Hopefully it all worked out according to plan :D But first, concentrate on studies~ I have to constantly remind myself. STUDY.STUDY.STUDY!

I feel like having a makeover too. Like a drastic haircolour, or a barcode tattoo over my wrist ( if my parents wouldn't kill me/disown me for that) !

No comments: