Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When the worst and the best come together

Today is a SUAY DAY! I swear it is -.- Let me explain the details :

First; I woke up just on time and knew i was gonna be early. Head for the showers and WTF? THE AMOUNT OF WATER COMING OUT FROM THE TAP IS LIKE DRIZZLE -.- I took freaking 25mins just to bathe :S & therefore, i was late.

Next, I flagged a cab from afar and it was those big cabs with a starting fare of 3 bucks with extra charge. Drove all the way to my workplace already and FUCK?! I FORGOT TO BRING MY WALLET AND I DON'T HAVE CK'S NUMBER OR ANYONE FROM THERE'S NUMBER T CALL TO INFORM THEM THAT I'LL BE LATE/ BORROW MONEY FROM THEM FIRST -.- Not to mention its only the second day of my work. For that moment, i wanted to just call babe and asked if i could go over her house but i knew i was gonna be irresponsible. So, the CAB DRIVER DROVE ME BACK HOME WITH THE RUNNING METER -.- Ran upstairs to take my wallet and the cab fare summed up to 20bucks plus -.- FUCKING WASTE MY MONEY. IM OFFICALLY BROKE AGAIN?!

Theres more, when i just reached CK and settled down, they ask me to go to th tailor room which is located at Forum. Its okay but i forgot how to sign in and kena scolding by the aunty -.- NB!

Also, after lunch, i was told to photocopy some stuff at Club21's headquater office at some place i had no idea where it was. They describe the place to me but i still got lost -.- Not mention, IT WAS POURING OUTSIDE! The umbrella was damn small and i'm wet (feet, pants, shirt and hair) Took me 53mins to get back ://////

But after that, it got better. Babe came over to find me! Had wanton meeeee :D:D Got a bigger portion cause i was starving!! Pineapple fried rice for lunch with Yu Yang wasn't enough :( I eat more than him -,- I feel fat* zzzz

Anyway, babe made my day really. We chat non stopped! :D From school to guys to old days to jokes to loads and loads of stuff (L) Her tumblr about me, awwwww i was damn touched too. I really can't do without her man! I think she is my other half. LOL! IM STRAIGHT PEOPLE* Dont misunderstand. Just feel that, shes all i need. Non of my boyfriend can ever replace her or match her. If there is someone out there like her, i would know he is the ONE! :D


No comments: