Friday, August 13, 2010

No room for regrets

Every morning girls wakeup and anticipates a good morning text sent by their boyfriends but for me, when i wake up, i don't feel any emptiness now as before, you never once sent me a good morning text. Prolly once. But it was always only good night :( You never wake up earlier than me and always slept later than me..

When guys ask me out and had everything planned and paid for, i feel weird, like i'm supposed to pay for own meal/movie and all. When guys have a week filled of activities like me and dont have time to hangout, i feel weird too. It used to be just me having a hectic life..

Sad to say, I'm not exactly over you and you are still part of my habit. But I guess our differences are too wide and my personality is probably too dominating so yes it was a right choice. Anyway, everytime or most of the time we talk, we quarrel. I do miss you though..

___________________________________________________________________


I've only done so little revision this week and i'm starting work soon (this coming saturday) Really gotta balance my time and sacrifice social and play time if i wanna work :/ I really gotta buck up!!

Went for K session some time ago with TP clique :) Was a horrible day to begin with as my results for accounting is confirmed.. Hide my feelings and at the end of the day, i suppose i got over it and decided to work harder for the rest. Im not gonna waste my life regretting. There is no time machine which i can start all over anyway. The support from my friends too made me feel alot better (L)





Just gonna upload some. The rest are on my facebook! :D

Also, went to watched fireworks with my girls on Monday! We totally had the National Day mood. Hehe! Put tattoo on our skin that says "NDP 2010" hahahahha! It was fun. Adora even brought the light up Singapore flag-clapper thing! HAHAH!!
We walked alot that day I tell you!
Suntec-Marina Bay Sands Mall-Marina Square-Merlion-Esplanade. Not to mention walking around the area. HAHAHAH! Luckily i wore my fake vans. TEEHEEE (Y)














Oh yes, and went for my bro's SMU CONVOCATION at Resrts World Sentosa ytd. WOW THE PLACE WAS AWESOMEEEE!! (Y) No boyf to bring me go unfortunately.. :( Still hv friends!! LOL. Anyway, seeing all the uni students.. i seriously envy them. I really dont know if i can get into one ;/ My grades are bad....






I love my dress that day so.. camwhored!! (L)

No comments: