Friday, November 28, 2008

Die Another Day ,

SighsSighsSighsSighs ~

What I've planned to do today hasn't exactly run smoothly :[ I wanted to go out with Jiahua today to maybe like catch up alittle but she couldnt come out ;X I dont know when i can see her again =/

Anyway , I needed to go Plaza Sing to get my bro's present . Asked Yiliang and some girls but all not free -.- Was about to go alone already but likely got Dason :D I was playing dota with him . He teaching me and he agreed to acc me there lurs ^^ Ryan wanted to come but i dont want him to run here and threr within such a short time . Believe it or not .

Okay~ got two lil figurines (:
I post the pictures soon ;x My camera ran outta batt =|
Costed me like 20bucks . Hai~ My piggybank is officially broke! Before that when eating lunch with Dason , some things happen and made me ..
FORGET IT . It will be round two tonight , later.

I feel like going to camp tmr and dont come back .

Just packed my bag and im all set for tmr.
Alrights , i'll be back on 2nd dec .
Sayo~

No comments: