Thursday, November 27, 2008

Miss Independant -

TODAY IS NOT MY DAY .

Slept till 3pm . Probably is because i slept at this time too last night ;X KahJui kinda dua me today . Not intentionally as he had projects to rush . We're suppose to have a study session today and catch Madagascar 2 . But i think i can no longer watch it until the CD comes out . Same for Beverly Hills ChiWaWa =/

So im just gonna to play a game of dota first before starting to do th farewell card for MissLim and for my bro's gift , IM SUPPOSE TO GET IT TODAY AT PS ! but i think i gotta dragged it to tmr and hope hualy acc me there to get it and rush it out before i leave on sat =|

Slurping my maggie now . I wished i had put an egg inside ;x I forgot . LOLs ! So another day at home when i can go out . AWESOMEEEE~ _|_
One happy thing (:
YL HAS COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO TH SHOW TWILIGHT !
WOOOOOOOWWWWW .














I dont know which is the real you .
Anyway , whatever you are thinking now .
Just cont with it.
I just know i gotta be myself .
& if you think im a fake then ..
Up to you .

No comments: