Sunday, November 9, 2008

Some things never change ,

So much is happening . Please please get me outta this shytzxzzzzx . I'm totally going crazy . Dad changed my previous blog and friendster's password so i could concentrate on my studies -.- Can't i even have some relaxation time or even somewhere to RANT my angers and my unhappiness. Shheeesh , i know i've brought it upon myself.. WHATEVER!

Jiahua : This will be a personal blog that only you and Ryan will know [: I'm so glad you didn't get into any trouble. I was afraid your mum might ground you too or something. Phew~ & Sorry too. If that day i didn't agree to go out that late at night , you wouldn't have left th house too. Sighs* Enjoy your chalet girl ^^ LOVEYOU LOADSSS! <3 But i guess, i can't contact you for awhile huh =/ DAMN IM GONNA MISS YOU

Baby : Yapppppppppp, I think i said this like a million times. I just need your understanding and awaiting ;D Seriously, its more than i could ever ask for . Hahas. I know you wanna do something and what me to speak up for my life. Sighs* I'm a coward i guess . Why did you fall for a coward? Lols ;P Hmmmm , anyway i'm so happy for all the things you've done for me. I LOVE YOU and ONLY YOUUUUU ^^ Muacks !

Hope i get my phone back soon >< Leaving for ClubMed this coming Tues =.= & I won't be able to see hualy and dear for about a MONTH! I'm gonnnnnaaaaaaa have lovesick .

No comments: