Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gaming Keeps Mind Off Everything -

Hello Earthlings (:

Its a Sunday and I thought i would be having a basketball session with DunHui they all at 438 but there wasn't enough people so. Everything wasn't according to plan . Instead , since ChiaHao jio-ed me to play lan with Brandon they all so went ahead (:

At first I thought he said Downtime BUT ! Its suppose to be Goodspeed ~ What the hell , i must be blind to see the word wrongly -.- Shheeeessssh! Hahas . So had to bus down again . Waste time ._. TianYi Brandon and ChiaHao was there . We played 2v2 twice and 3v1 once . HAAHAHAHAH ! Im paired with BDY so he is like doing one man show . Hahas . My lane opponent was TianYi ~ I HATEEEEE HIMMMMM ! Roar . Hahahahs . He keep killing me . Okay~ I know im noob but eh give chance laaa ;P

It was super funny la . The last match didnt complete cause i need to go already ;x Mum ~ ;X RAWR , 3 of us vs BDY . WAHAHAHAH . His Earthshaker is like freakinnnn' PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! He seem to know how to use every hero la =/ Awwwwww .

My spirtbreaker was my team's hope. Hahahahah! So i kept farming and they keep dying. Muahahhahahah! Lols . Okayokay~ Goota go dota with Dason they all already [: Hope i play well ;D

Takecares !
Sayo

No comments: