Monday, November 17, 2008

ClubMed :D ILOVEIT

Hello readers :D

I'm back from my Cherating [ M'sia ] - ClubMed xD I miss home and miss baby and Hualy ^^ Lets see

Day1
Woke up like 7am in the morning and drove all the way there -.- 6.5 hours ! I got car sick ;x Okay laa, not really but i got real dizzy . Plus i come that one so its like super uncomfortable and had leakages -_________-

At first we couldn't find th place. So took about half and hour until we found th entrance. Wtf! When we turn in den can find th signboard wich is liek friggin TINY stating : CLUBMED =.= Lols. & we all cursing and swearing.. So small how people know etcetc ~ Hahahas. When we reach the reception my bro and i did a little hug and said " FINALLY !" ;D

We checked in and all. time was about 4pm already. SLEEPING WAS TH FIRST THING THAT CAME TO OUR MIND . But before that we went for alittle snacking at th restruant. We were STARVING ~! ;X Pictures in th hotel :

My brother

Me

The towel that had been made into a shape of a rabbit . DAMN CUTE !

Dad

LOls. Im quite lazy to label all th photos. So i'll just upload all th photos for th day ^^








Theres somemore actually but i look horrid in it ;x Hahas . At night its just drinking and dancing. The theme for the night was Indian . So the show was BOLLYWOOD dances. There was this dancer, also th choregrapher. GOSH! SHE IS HOT ~ )Oh ! I had flu that day and couldnt sleep at all ;{

Day 2
Th weather wasn't on our side at all . So didn't swim yet. Plus HEAVY FLOW ~ =/ Super sian. So just walked around and went to th Pantai beach which is another beach where all th sea sports are.
Did archery too ;D Its super cool and fun. Addicting. But i kinda injuried myself a couple of times. I also dontknow why will lidat ;X LOLs.






















Had some Trapezium performance at night ^^ Soo cool .

Day 3
Eat eat and eat . Thats what we do all . Hahas . Im so not use to eating every meal . usually i skipped lunch or something . There won't be a day i eat all 3 meals- Breakfast , lunch and dinner =O LOLs.

We kinda went for a kayaking tornament . Dad DIDN'T MANAGE TO TAKE MY PHOTO WHEN I WAS KAYAKING ! :/ Sighs* Only took my bro . But whatever~ At least i won the tornament :D Female category ^^

My brother had a close fight with two uncles -.- Played mini table tennies also. GOSH~ TH ETABLE DAMN SMALL . Then had a tiny fight with a lil boy. He is a table tennis player. I LOST TO A 10 YEAR OLD BOY :[ Crap~

He is from SG too :D Brandon was his name ^^ Then we moved on to the bigger table . MY DAD IS A PRO~ LOls. Never knew he could play ping pong x| Shhheeeesssh~ Swam many laps in th pool. The lifeguard there sooo shuai ! WTH . Lols . Dont mind it baby ^^ Hehs . Hey ! Theres a photo of him dancing at th top . The only ANGMO . Spot him :D










& dinner








Day 4
Couldn't get up in the morning ;| Dad took a snapshot of me -.- OhoH ! & theres a new look for th towels ;D
Damn cutee! Monkey this time.



Then, we all went to th beach. Brother got real sick this time. He was sleeping at th tanning bench while dad and I went to pick some shells for baby . The night before , HE SIAO ONE LUR ! After drinking so much then he ate 2 TABLETS WHEN ONLY DIGNOSE FOR ONE ! WTH. He might explodee laa. & i think it made him very sleepy too . So after lunch , he went back to our room to sleep .






Swimming after that ^^





& dinner again . Its like you cant stop eating. You can find fooood everywhere there man!


Dancing . My bro LOVE SHIS ICE CREAM ^^

Day 5
I really got sick of eating. I cant resist th foood there but its buffet everyday. Hahas. My mouth got sick of CHEWING! Hahahahs. Its liek so many varities there! I SERIOUSLY WONDER HOW TH ENTERTAINERS THERE MANAGE THEIR WEIGHT ! Sheeesh , The girls there are HOT!

Dancing arou



nd the pool (: So few people join laa . After tha Holland people left . Its like so boring already .

After lunch , 2pm sharp we left the place saying bye to everything :] So gonna miss it. Im treated liek a queen over there (:
Learnt mini table tennis , archery, golf etc...
& there was an enetertainer who never fails to remember my name : ERIC :D


Okay! This post took me a really long time . Takecare all
Im gonna prepare for anotehr trip - BINTAIN ! =____________=
hAIS . im gonna miss hualy n baby AGAIN!

dOTA NOW . SAYO!

No comments: