Wednesday, November 26, 2008

River Flows In You ,

Counting down
2more days to BINTAIN .
& I've yet to pack .

Alrights lets see , Dragged myself out of th bed again for NP meeting . Was running late and I thought mum would sent me to school cause i aske dher the night before . But what got me real ________ [I dontknow th right word to use] is she left for wokr without even telling me she wasnt able to fetch me there =/ When i was dressed and ready , I thought she was waiting for me downstairs but there was no sign of her.
I ring her up and guess what , SHE SAID SHE LEFT ! Zzzz
It was nearly ten and yeah , late again .

During th meeting , discussed about the CCA Open House did the plans and roughly drew out th layout , The BBQ night item we're gonna do for MissLim , the games we've plan for the Orphanage that we'll be going this Sat and alot more..

Stressssssss ~ hahas . So many things again . Gotta plan for the holiday training etc , but heng ! Thats not my job . Hehs [: End about 1plus den went mac to have my meal . Nothing to do so went back game again ^^

Kinda lifeless but time passes real fast when i dota ;P Chat with Jiahua ! Omgzxzxxx, its been quite some time since we really talked . I miss her so much . But got to see her today . I helped her print out th lullaby piano songsheet! Cant wait for her to learn. We've got hooked on EDWARD'S LULLABY ! ITS SUPER DUPER SWEEEET N WOW! I totally can imagine it if he sang it to me ~ :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pictures :
[ The picture on Jiahua's blog made me wanna have some on my blog too ]



HELL AH !
Ain't he GORGEOUS <33333


& Bella & Edward


Jacob is pretty cute too in fact ^^
Th fact that he is a werewolf is kinda suitable for him though (:

In th evening went to meet MengSiang at hub . Acc him to get some treats for th camp ^^ Yap , he is coming along with us . Pity DunHui isnt :[ NS SUCK. Lols . I hate him laa , Siang bought MARSMILLOWS to BBQ! & Granola barsssssss. Roar~ I'll make sure he shares it .

hahahs , Rushed over to basketball court as I was in a hurry . MS walk damn fast larrrhhh &#!!#@#^ Grrrr , Played only a few rounds. I still like th court at 438 . I can shoot better ;X Wahahaha! Lols . BHB here ;P
Ryan Weiwei das des Shawn etc all came also :D Had fun with them . But I didn't get to play with Wei n Das . MengSiang n DunHui cannot be togetehr laaa~ their tagteam is too strong. Hahahs . Played pretty okay today :D
Have to thank mengisnag for th game (:

Dad fetched me back and we celebrated my bro's 18 BIRTHDAY in advance :D Cause im gonna go Binatin and will be missing his birthday so yeahh . I've yet to get him a gift. WHAT SHOULD I DO ! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kkkkkkk ,
Im gonna look at more of Edward's photos .
OMG, ADDICT !
Lols .
Gotta go .
Sayo~

No comments: