Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Hurts The Most-

What i can i do to put everything back in place ?
Stop your pain your miserable state .
You've done your best
I can see it .
I know .
But i can't accept it because i know i'm not being true .
If loving someone means just being physically there and not truthfully or wholeheartedly .
Whats the point .

短痛不如長痛 .
I think you've hurt alot of this .
I just want everyone to be happy .
ITS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR ?

Falling in love seems so hard too .
Letting go seems HARDER .
I dont want you to go back the state before u knew me .
What do i want i've been asking myself .
Frankly , I DONTKNOW
then, what do i know you'll ask .
How can i answer you .
All the things I've said you've hear before

Happiness awaits~
Its what i hope things will turn out .
I want to believe too
But how when i dont even think it'll happen .
I dont wanna make empty promises .

I know running away form problems helps nothing .
Does avoiding help?
Does disappearing in your life help ?
Then I will .

I can't do it .
I CANT LIE TO MYSELF ANYMORE..

No comments: