Friday, April 10, 2009

Call me crazy

Hi, I'm tres exhuasted! I have been in coma for 10hours straight but my eyes are still closing on me! I feel like gouging those dry eyes of mine out =.= Every week is such a hectic weeek. It just won't give us a breather ;x GOSH! AM I SO GLAD ITS A GOOOOOOOODDDD FRIDAYYYY TODAAY! :DDDDD Or else there will be another training ~ Tiringggg, absoutely tiring :[

Right right right, Monday
Jiahua and I managed to watch a movie in these life-taking week! Yup, movie was CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC! Went to catch it right after school which was at 3.30pm. Feeling kinda sleepy while waiting to enter the threatre~ Didnt have sufficent cash so all we could get was a popcorn and no drinks. (Dying of thirst)

Well, the movie. 2THUMBS UP! Its totally a girl's show. The guy was superrr sweeet. I mean he would be the kind of guy basically every girl would love to go out on a date with! ^^ Hahahs. & for Rebbecca, wellll, she just couldnt get her eyes of designer items could she?! (laughs) I think if I have money, I would be like her too~ Goshhhh, and I'll know every sale in town.

Okayyy, anyway, teh show totally made me lose track of time. I was too engrossed in it. With me horrible posture in the threatre, just made everything better (: Hahahs. ugly, but who cares! Its so dim inside, no oen would ever notice ^^ Jiahua and I totally completed the popcorn even before the movie started. Haaaa~ Next movie I must catch is FAST&FURIOUS4 ! Muahahahha

For Tuesday,
Ohoh, NAFA. Right. Talked about it already. Oh heres a picture of Jolene's wound. She sort of fell while doing her shuttle run ;O


Come to think of it. Its been quite some time since I last fell and hurt myself so badly ^^ Hahahas.
( I'll skip this day since I've already updated about it)

& here comes Wednesday with a blink of my eyelids.
I got so used to the 330pm dismissal that I was thinking of what shoudl I have for 1.10pm lunch. HA! Managed to meet up with pig that morning :D LIKE FINALLLLYY~ So morning's assembly was about the upcoming Growth Camp briefing. Seriously man, The formal wear outfit we have to bring is such a trouble~ Like geeees, Ca't we just wear smart formal. LOl.

I seriously have no idea what to wear. Maybe I'll just wear my school uniform. PLus fine dinning in school! Its super ridiculously outrageous! Lols. The atmosphere of wearing nice its totally not there. & im so sure it'll be stuffy! PLus, we'll be seperated so evenly that there would be a very small chance of having someone from the smae class in a group! Like wthhhhhh right?

Im not looking forward to this year's camp! 3 years camping in school is more than enough. After school, MATHS OMO! LOl, the paper is pretty hard compared to the first one ;x I think Im gonna fail again. IDC! Im gonna retake it over and over again till I pass =D Fuck care those people who looks down on me ^^ Had NP Training again, sec2s are finally showing improvement. THANK GOD! The sec3s are superb to me already ;D

Ended early that day :D Rushed ot meet up with (___) :DD Did the usual thinggg andddd gosh, I do miss those days with him T.T Studied for Social Studies, I did only about a part and I laid down, got comfortable and SNOOOOOZZZZEEEEEEEEEEE~! I didnt feel like doing anymore when i got up. Hahas. really really tired!

Went back, still had to iron my clothes before i could sleep. My eyesss, they were really desperating calling for aid! They needed toothpicks to hold my eyelids up. LOL

Thursday!
Another longggggggg day. Social Studies test has been postpone! Woohooooo :D Havent been listening to POA lessons lately. Dang! I needa catch up ;X Slept through Physics, I needed SLEEEEP! Ohyaaaaaa, during recess, Jiahua and I didnt go down again. Junde was blowing balloons and he made them into his BOOBS! OMGOMOGOMG-zxz. damn funnnny! lAUGHING LIKE %$!@#$%^
Pictures.






HE IS EVEN HOTTER THAN POOJITHA! BWAHAHAHHA :D Anyone is interested in hugs from him? Hahah.

Had full dress rehersal after school. Running around, taking attendance, drawing markings ( & it rained, washing away all the chalk markings) zzzz! I screwed up yesterday's marching, wrong timing and abit lag and I felt as if I was about to faint -.- & jason told me when I march off, my eyes were half closed ;O So I was marching like a zombiee. the music was super weird, couldnt even hear the drum properly and if i were to follow the NCC's timing, I wont be the same as NP's one.

Sighs* Anyway, I did horribly. Totally embarrassed myself. I KNOW I KNOW! SO QUIT POURING COLD WATER OVER ME. Its fustrating enough. LOL!




Didnt stay for dinner with them, went to meet ChiaHao and JunBin for basketball around 8plus when everyone was dismissed. Felt like camp -.- Staying till so late in school. Basketball allows me to escape from reality :D Went back to Mac for Ice cream ^^ Thanks CHiHa for your treat ^^ Managed to dig out coins that total up to $1 for a coke. hahahas, we were really damn broke.

JunBin: (Says in Chinese) Everytime after eating, coke also cannot finish, and now 3 people figthing over a 1dollar coke. Hahahahhs!




Went back around 11pm and rained! ZZZZ. My new mickeymouse umbrella died on me __ ( a series of unfortunate events) LAWLLLL. HA! No msg from (___) =/ Missing him to death already. AHHHHHHHHH~

No comments: