Thursday, April 30, 2009

I don't wna go through the motions without you


I NEEDA RETAIL THERAPHY!!!!


My brain is only [...] this close to explosion~ My god damn brain just won't want to absorb the topic, ELECTRICITY, WAVES and SOUND! Ohhhhhhh blooody hell is vexing -.- Pleaseplease midyear have more sec3 related topics :[[[[[


CHEMISTRY that abcdefffffffff =/ I have so much to catch up. had POA test today, I studied so hard for it and I know how to do! I somehow just dont get the right figure __ What the hell is the problem man. & in POA, its like, one figure wrong, it affects every single account afterwards! Im sort of a perfectionist = Looking at my unbalanced figure totally.. KAN LER HEN BU SHUANG =S


AArrgggghhhhh :/ (Messes up my own hair) IM SO GONNNA FAIL~ I just suddenly lose confidence in myself. It suddenly seems as if, I've got too much to catch up. With the fact that i'm an EXTREMELY slow in absorbing things and tend to forget things easily, Im not gonna make it. & everyone will gooooo BLAHBLAHBLAH~


Sighs* What am I to do ;xxxxx



Oh I happen to come across this somewhere. Its seen pretty often but I think its sure makes sense (:

Sow a thought, and you reap an act;

Sow an act, and you reap a habit;

Sow a habit, and you reap a character;

Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.

- Charles Reade

No comments: