Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I won't budge unless you tell me to

All sorts of cramps are crawling back to me again! Had NAFA today and geeees, I totally flunked standing broad jump -.- I have no ideaaaaaaaaaa WHY I can't jump with 2 legs since I was in Primary school if i have not rememeber wrongly. Damn its sooo FUSTRATING. Ha! Alright I'm being alittle over here over NAFA but still.. LOL!

Schooool was like usual. Glancing at the wallclock in my classroom every few minutes when Im wearing a watch. I think I've yawned for over at least 30times for the entire day ;X Controlling myself not to take afternoon naps. IT KILLLLS!

In the afternoon, Jiahua came over to my place [: She claims that the maggie mee in my house tastes exceptionally delicious. No ideaa why ( Don't maggie's all have a similar taste?!] Haahaahs :D Right, like usual. WE OVERATE TODAYYYYY! Gooooodneeessss -.+ My appetite always ALWAYS boost whenever Im with her.
We ate:-
#1. Korean maggie
#2. Biscuits
#3. My own ice cream with own cone
#4. Completed a bottle of whip cream * I empahise! THE WHOLE BOTTLE
#5. 2 Packets of milk.

LOOK LOOK! Im not blowing the trumpet here. WE REALLLY CAN EAT! Hahahah, Maybe we should sign up for some eating contest or something. As long as its good foood. We'll never say no. HA! ^^ Watched Twilight while dinning [:

Funniest thing was, not sure if we're suppose to laugh about it but..
While Jiahua was changing, getting ready to go home before my dad gets home and sees her, my bro came back! Both of us was in house of panic. Seriosuly, vigourously thumping heartbeat could be heard in the slient hall ! I ran into the room, told Jiahua and guess what! She hid behind the door! Hahhas, when I went in to look for her, I couldn't find her too =O Wahahah! Smart kid!

However, my bro found out eventually (Sighs). I kept everything that belongs to her but her shoes outside my house ;x Yupppp, so our plan to sneak her out of the house while my bro was in the bathroom failed :[ He didn't say anything after she left though. Is it a good sign?

Photos for today will be uploaded soon, Damn shagggg now! I just did maths revision for Maths OMO tmr for 3 hours straight, and now I can't think straight or walk straight. I even see NUMBERS on my wallls! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH~ (going through a moment of insanity-pardon me)
&&&&&&&& (___) Hasn't been replying my calls or texts T.T Awwww! I guess he is asleep already.

Alright alright,
More Np training for tmr and Thurs ( Whines) . Gonnnna neeed my sleeeeep tonight ^^


Peace out people! (^^)v

No comments: