Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Forget the lonely yesterdays in mind

I LOVE MY SWINE :D


EDITED*

She is amazing isn't she.
Come to think of it, I realised I have absoultely no talenst apart from basketball. Hang on a sec, is it even considered a talent? :X (-ve thoughts)

Friday 240409
MengSiang offered me a car ride to school (: Accepted the offer plainly becus I was lazy to walk and NO OTHER INTENTIONS. But thanks to him, I was late! He was suppose to downstairs by 2.35pm but he reached at 2.55pm -.- Got to school late and everyone else was ready already.



'Some' were giving me the : Im a SI an yet im late. So whatever.. =/ Totally no mood for the final rehersal, BFF said I was looking damn sian while marching. But fortunately, my movements were all fine (: PHEW!
The actual parade, only 1 screwup!!!! :D teeeheeees, Before I was about to march off, I didnt put the drill cane properly, in fact is I miss poke between my pits, it kinda hit my bone and I gave the weirdd face! Hahahahahahah! Super funny~ Cus I know how I looked =O

Right right, let the photos do the talking ^^ I look serious & weirdd -.-
Reharsels :






Actual :











Celebration to our hardwork:
*Pizza :D







Was intending not to eat teh pizza but I guess I got tempted ;x
P.S -> KJ KOR, sorry uhhh never wait for you to take our photo :[ Another opportunity missed. Dang! Psps..

After everything, got changed ASAP and went to eat bian mian at J8 with BFF ^^
Exhuasting day ;O

Saturday 250409
Met up with BFF for our Starbucks session after POA Remedial (: I finally understand doubtful debts and bad debts+ some partnership. MissMa treated me cup noodles and loads of snacks. thanksthanks! Lunch was settled for free :O

However, I still overate with babe at KFC, I wonder how she managed to got me into buying the $2.90 snackers with her! Hahahah! :P Full concentration at starbucks after our coffee ^^ They have a new frap drink but we brought the exact amount for everything so didnt have enoughh :[ (sobs)

Did chemical equatiosna plus balancing until crazyyy~ (laughs) :P

Sunday 260409
Had tuition with ken [: Rushed over to XuanRu's house for a meeting regarding annual camp :X Wasted alot of time, resulting, incomplete work once again =/ Left around 6pm as dog has tuition, (___) came over to hub to find me :D Just walked around but i enjoy every moment :DDDD Teeeheeees.

Did enter any shops but I have glanced and some stuffs caught my eye, butbutbutbut.. Oh well, lets just wait till I save up T.T Had dinner together and slacked :D
Couldn't stop smiling that entire night ^^ Hehs.

Monday 270409
I think I had the Monday bluesss. Sleeepy~ I highly suspect its due to the insufficent sleep. Cheryl NEEDS to sleep and HAVE to sleep!! Itds a fact that cannot be denied =[

After school, had a SUPERRRRRRR CRAVE FOR TOM YUM MEE HOON KUEY! Thanks to (___) on Sunday, I wanted to eat it so badly :'[ It was seriously like, desperate!! I influenced BFF too. Whahahahha O.o OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS!!
wanted to have some cheap 80cents ice cream to stop the crave but 7 eleven doesnt have one for us each. Only one rainbow ice cream left sooo.. Boarded the bus with disappointement.

Got to the gym, still thinking about mee hoon kuey. Ran for 30mins at a speed of 8.4. No music =.= MY PHONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ ZZzzz So as I ran, I thought about foood, (____), Np plannings... until I heard BFF's message tone- CARDCAPTURE SAKURAAAA! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. It totally distracted me. It was hilarious! How chilidhs can she get. (Shakes head) ;P

Did 50 sit ups, light-weighting arm exercise and tigh raise ;D Outcome after 2 weeks with controlling diet- weight lost! 1kg -.- but its gooood improvement ^^ MORE CALORIES TO BE LOST AND TIGHTER ABS AND FLABS! JYJYJY =dddd

Dragged myself home with BFF. Extremely tired. & Mrwong gave out 16 maths papers today and its damn heavy. Did some revision and SNORES! shagggggg~ Dozed off while watching the table tennis show.

Tuesday 280409
MdmHow was absent. 4 English periods gone just like that with a SS period. I tihnk today is pretty slack for me apart from maths lesson. Ahmad Ibrahim's papers are tough man! Killing my active brain cells.

We were talking about dota characters today. It triggered my urge to have a game today. So im going to play a game before I go to bed. Hehehehes~ Its been quite some time since I lasted played. I think I've become noob-er. Oh wait! I've always beeen nooob =.=

After school, went to S-11 for our long waited TOM YUM MEEHOONKUEY & BAN MIAN :DDDD Gosh, it was soooooo heavenly. ON our way to hub, we kept laughing and luaghing and laughing- kinda made our pee and shit wanna come out -.- Grossss I know. But I have to say it. SOOOOO FUNNNNAYEEE!!! (Bangs heads on table)

Got really urgent and we kept laughing so it was kinda like, the contraction by our stomachs makes it wna come out moreee. Ibabe keep asking me to run but I cant! Or else 'it' will just come out already! Hahahahaha~ Her peee was hard to endure too. I felt like holding on to my ass and run! LOL~ *Laugh all you want* Unglam side of us when theres no one else we know around ;PPPP

I was looking for a pouch. I've found one! But prob is, If i wear track pants or P.E Shorts, I would not have anywhere to hook on. Damnnn! Its damn cute! I might ask mummy to get it for me. Babe too. Different colour onessssss. ^^ Wheeeeeeeee.

I should ened here..
Its a super long post =S
Peace out (v^_^v)

No comments: