Friday, April 24, 2009

Grab my hand and don't let it go



CHECK THIS OUT! Its really funny and its actually their actual MV :O never knew threadmills could do this! Hahahahah ~ CREDITS TO NEO JOHNSON :D
Maybe we should try it someday at the gym ^^ LOL!

Oh goddddd, only a few more hours before SpeechDay is starting. Damndamn im bloodddy nervousss~ What if I screw up like some other rehersals. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ I dont wanttt. Its super embarrassing :[ *Prays to whatever god is here for me* T.T Goodluck to all participating in it ^^

Wednesday
Had some extra time so managed to finally meet up with (___) How long has it been? So longgg that I dont remember =/ Enjoyed every single moment. Teeheees! :D School is like usual. EXHUASTING and nearering to my MidYrs. Damnnnnnnn!

Thursday
The periods have been swapped with Fridays till 12.35pm and after that continuing the Thursday periods. So there was like 3 CHINESE PERIODS, 3 ENGLISH PERIODS AND 3 PHYSICS PERIODDD. Good and bad in its ways ;X I died for the last period which was Physics. I coudlnt even do the simplest questions of Physics. Goshhh! ( whats wrong with my brain) =X

Had CL meeting till 5.45pm plus. *tiredd* Johnson volunteered to wait for me and so did he agreed on helping me with the polishing of my booots. SPARKLING NOW! Did my badges too :D Wahahahahah! he came over my place to do it cause it was too troublesome for him to come over to my house to take it and bring it home and do it. At least I helped him with one side of the boot. MINE IS SIDE IS SHINIER ALRIGHTTT! (Muahahahha)

He witness my dad ironing. Hahahahaha! So funnnaye, when my dad irons, he doesnt move the shirt, instead, moves himself!! xD Goshhhh, my dad is soo cute?

KK, Im gonna grab some thign to eat or else I'll starve for the day.
xoxo,

No comments: