Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jealousy takes over

Blimey!
Its been a week since I last blogged. Im gonna make it short and sweet (:

Monday
Had a little disagreement wit (___) the night before. Wasn't feeling any good at all. I hate it ;x Anyways, school was like usual. Forgot to bring my art stuffs so Jiahua and I end up doing some cool stuffs for SpeechDay.

Final look (: All we gotta do now is wait for it to be approved :D

Also, I finally returned Jiahua's CJC's shirt and she too has finally returned me by OBS and Mango tank :D Hahahha. I think it has months! Went to the gym after school =] Like I said, the lard/gee in me is making me breathless! Getting rid of it :D Ran for about 40mins plus, did sit ups and some light weight lifting for the my arms (:

Tuesday
Ehhhh, I dont really remember what I did for that day =/
Physics was filling my mind that night though :O Full dress rehersal for speechday again :D Managed to watch the concert. It was alright, not as interesting as I thought it would be =.= Ohhhhhhhhh, & I find it dupppper unfair! (Happy figuring out what I meant) ^^

Wednesday

Did this for art taht day (: Its done on a CD Rome's coverrr.
COOOOLNNEEESSS EH!
Many didnt attend OMO that afternoon :[ My class only Jiahua and I went for Physics. The paper was pretty easy ^^ Did some careless mistakes. ( Knocks my own head: STUPID!) Jiahua crashed over at my place for awhile before going home to pack. I WAS SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

Had a maggie party (: Once again overate regardless of constant reminders for myself to consume food in MORDERATION! HA! Missing (___) badly...
Did packing at night, showing no signs of excitement. In fact I should say I only went for Jiahua :D Not saying that she NEEDS my accompany but I simply wanted ot accompany her (: LOve you babe!

Thursday to Saturday
Woke up around 5.30am, got ready and met up with BFF, dicky, wenkang kevan etc at mac around 6.30am. Ate a hearty breakfast before going. I wonder how I managed to eat that meal. I usually will puke after eating breakfast o.O I guess its another weird day ;O

As expected, my group members suck! Group7-Team1. My group had only 2 upper sec. Dick and me. Dason came the second day. & After combining with another group. I only had dick's, Bryson's, Man Ru's and YuYang's accompany. Suck big time! The instructors were trying their best to get the atmosphere up but...

Our ice breaking game(S) failed. Ended up, we had loads to time to slack. "What an AWESOME camp huh" ~ =.=
Thinking things might get better but it didnt. It fact it got worst. Teaching them a cheer is worst than asking them to eat stones! & our instructor always disappear at the most important times. So Dick and I always have to ask everyone to gather and all. Sighs* Love th time spent with my class though :D












Seconday day, Sentosa trip. Dick and I did everytime as well. We had pussies in our group and a girl who wont stop copying us! __ Annonying...




On the last day, we just wanted to tell the judges that we didnt have a cheer and we wish to forfeit the cheer competition. Seriously, the sec4s really tried our VERY VERY BEST to get things done. The campfire performance was a total SCREWUP. Fark it!

To conclude: I wasted my 3days2nights. Most enjoyable time was bedtime -.-
{{ What we want the world can't offer, but we'll get it anyway }}

No comments: