Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lost along thy way

Heres a little something for TAN BOON HONG :
I've known him since I was sec1 :D Not too long ago but I still remember the time when he first took our squad. A hilarious joker chap yet serious and strick on our movements [: Many usually would have the wrong impression on him. &BLIMEY! That fit BoonHong I knew whom was in JC, his turn has finally come to be enlist in the ARMY! Hoho ;P Sadly tho unable to be in the commander team but you'll do well in B too. I'll miss you bball pal ! Takecareee loadsss. I'll be missing a teammate =/
(P.s, won't be able to attend your KBox session this week :[ Been real busy)
Perhaps when you book out? Pool? Heeehs.



(Groannnn)

I wasted two studying days ;x Wasnt feeling well on Friday so could barely do much studying and Saturday, went over to my neighbour's house for the my Godbro's 21st birthday.

I couldnt recognise anyone there. Although they claim we've used to play together when we're young. My memory seems to have let me down :[ ( Where did my childhood memory go?) Its been soooooo long since we last saw one another. Some of them are working already, some waiting for entry to a University. Its totallly cool! One of them used to be an extremely slow learner and never knew the importance of studying till when she was in poly. Who would have thought she was could enter the Business course in SMU!!! Like WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW~ Even my bro says its one of the hardest course to get in. Even the interview is a killer. Gosh i envy her plus shes so prettty~ AWWW!

Im so not going to waste my time on useless stuffs anymore~ [: JYJY! Lols. Ohohhhh, played Super Mario on DS with this P6 kid. Goshhh, she is soo intelligent. The way she speak and her humour, woooowwww reallly, is totally not what a p6 would have. Her English could even be better than mine. Plus, she is super independant (:
She taught me how to HULA HOOOOP! I can i can i can i can...

I kindaaa got addicted on Mariooo, anyone wanna get me a DS? Hahahahs! (Dream on ladyyy) -.- Stayed till 10plus I suppose, my house was like just next door :D Teeheee! Went IKEA with my parents to distress alittle. I totally wanted to change every single thing in my room and make it retroo. Have my walls painted red, have potriats of Pop Art, have mirrors like those in dance studios and my curtains would be black etcc... IMAGINE THAT! Dreammm rooom ^^

Soooo impossible but comeon, you do dream of your dream room ya? Dream house too ;D Went back pretty late as we had a pit stop at Prata house before heading homeee. I was hungry ;P I only studied 8 pages of chemistry ;X (Hell)
Had some problem with (___). Sighs* Please don't let this affect anything!!!!

Sunday sunday sunday sunday!
Had tuition in the afternoon (: Felt so reluctant before it started but once it begins, its alright already ^^ I realised maths and physics are easy. AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I FLUNK THEM! I must be really dumbbb. All I have to do is practice laaa. Chemistry is the killer together with humanities =.= Grrrr. Mid-year is in about a month! AHHHHH~ I barely have sufficent time to revision and practice everything T.T

Godddddd why is this year flying by! Im not readyyy (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). Anyway, went hub to meet Jiahua after tuition :D Saw Anselmmm! Hahas,. But i doubt he saw me. (As good loooking as ever) Jiahua noticed him first. Hahahhahs. I think she knows all my friends ;P

Head down to Novena to collect our long await-ed class teeee! WOOHOOOOOO~ Whole class is super enthusiastic about it. Did I spell it right? Anywayyyy! Its soooo niceeee :D Ahhhhhh, can't wait to put on. I totally can imagine people like luah, wenkang and junde wearing it. SOOOO KAWAIIII~ LAWL! Hahahahhahas

Had a torturing journey back to Jiahua's house as those cloth were BLOOODYYY HELLLLL HEAVYY! (Giggles) Our faces were totallly screwed up ;x Went over to Starbucks to study :D Saw our shuai ge! Omgggg, its been so longggg. Hhahas. I think our reaction was too big, the waitress saw our reaction when he appeared. HAHAHAHAHHA~ ( Embarrassing) o.O
PhotosPhotos:
* Screwed up hair for me!















The flash gave us an oily look :o
&&& The lightings are so romantic there. Thats one reason why we love starbucks so much (: Overate today T.T Hahahhas. I wonder how I got Jiahua into buying that muffin with me ;P

Loadsss of things to bring tmr =[ Worst of all! No one to fetch us to school =/ (Darnit) Hhahas. Going to the gym tmr :D Runrunrun, situpssitups ^^ Im so gonna lose those saturated poaches of lard in me! GET LOST OIL! BWAHAHAHAHHA. Goign to the gym with Jiahua every week. & Gonna cut down on our diet too. Less rice, more fruits and carbo ^^ Who knows, we might happen to develop muscles! GODDDDNESSS GRACIOUS, that would be horrfiying! Hahahhs. Tights& calves NEEDS TO BE SMALLER DESPERATELY! I want 2 pacs :D

Alrightttt, I think I'm gonna dota and take a break. Getting tiredd already =/ I got thy sudden crave for steak, jap food and steamboat ;x SHYTSHYTSHYT! noooooooooooooo, loseee weightttt! K bye readers!

No comments: