Friday, April 10, 2009

Walk away


Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) - The funniest videos are a click away

Luah Chopsticks intro-ed me this (:

Its damn retroooo. Plus its the official video uhh!
Nice songggg.

Nothing much happen today. Went to starbucks alonee to do some studying. My fever+ headache was making me unable to think. Woke with a bloody sore throat, making me unable to talk as well. (Drives me crazy) =/

Guess back to studying now, MrKoh says I've deproved this year :[ Im gonna show him!
The weatheerrrr, makes me sleepy! Rawrrrrr. IMY T.T

Ohoh, watched HighSchool Musical 3 just now on MIO. Yepppp, i know Im so lagg but i never liked the show. But just now, I kinda fell in love with their songs. ZAC IS SUPERRRR HAWT HELLLO! o.O Hehs. Waltz is sooooo beautiful. I wannnaaaa have PROMMMMM!

No comments: