Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping resistance

I WANT MY BLAZER
I WANT MY DARKBLUE BIKER JACKET
I WANT MY LEGGINGS
I WANT MY OVERSIZED TEEEE
I SO NEEEDA SHOP!

*Envys bro*

Its beeen a realllly realllly hectic week. Had Np training for 3days straight! Geeeeeeeeeeeees =/ Im totally worned out. Speech day is nearing and cadets still need loads of improvement so yeppp, thats the one of the reasons for the increasing number of trainings :[

Some overdued photos again:
Randoms with BFF! ^^












We found a tie and we started playing with it like kids! Hahahahah ( Yup i know its totally lmae) Oh whatever ;P

I (L) PARIS!
(Hoping someday I can go there)

Junde drew this (:
!! ITS DAMN NICEEEE. Sheeesh, I can never do that. I think~


& ZhenFeng's snail to scare Johnson. Lols. SOOO CUTEEE! I wonder why Johnson is afraid of snails =/ I mean snails are so slow, they cant chase him ;O HA!

Wrid moooods lately -.- Wonder whats wrong with me. Perhaps 'that hated one' is ocming soon ;x LOLs! Loads of things happen this weeek. Im SICK and TIRED of saying it again. Oh and those who doesnt know me well,

These people are so ridiculous. Friggin cowards~ Anyway,
SATURDAY

Woke up early, didn't wanna leave my comfy bed at alll. Pushed myself up for POA Remedial. I wa sthe only student who came for MissMa's remedial today ;O LIKE WOOOOWW? So she was kinda pissed though. Did my correction of errors practice and accrual and prepaid payments ^^ I FINALLY GET IT! Striving hard! A1 for POA~ ( 3 cheeers)

Didn't wanna go home, brought books out to study. A fruitful dayyy~ Wooohoooo, did maths and physics :D I love studying ^^ Makes me feel smart. Lol! The drastic weather was murdering me! Goooshhh!!! =/ Studied at Starbucks for about 2hours, I couldn't take it no longer o.O Beisdes, shuai ge wasn;t there T.T (sobs)
Went up to KFC and continued [: Called BFF to join me around 4 ^^ I was super boredd alone and I thought she had tuition :[ Or else I would have asked her earlierrrr . Oh damnit. Hahah.

Left the KFC around 9pm and BFF had this desperate idea to go by the other exit just to check if shuai ge was there. So like when I was looking, I had no ideaa there was a pillar deside me, so when i turned, I bang straighted into it and bounced back! LOLS right. BFF Totally witness the enitre accident and laughing like really HISTERICALLY! -.- Ha!
The funny thing wasn't me banging into the wall actually. It was, I actually banged into a pillar while looking at guys =.= HAHAHAHHAHA. Sorrrryy (___) ! I couldnt help it ;P Hehhs.

Got really hyper afterwards, laughed at every small things. Hah! We're as crazyy as ever. Ohhhh ya! At KFC got guys looking at us, like super embarrassing x.x BFF is always th one noticing it first. LOLS. Sensitive to such things? Hmmmmm, Oh well~ Maybe! Wahahaha.

Check out our shadows!
We look so fat. Im fat at the top and BFF is fat at the bottom ;x

& this, we both look fat!!! HAHAHAHA. Oh welll~ Who gives a shyttt eh? :DDD


I love herrrr :DD Teeheees!

I finally met (___) on FRIDAY~ WOOOOOOOOOOOO, AFTER A WEEEEK :[ So little time lately. & (___)! You very gayyyy uh! Smoooth back. Sheeeeessssh, Im SO NOT JEALOUS ( evil laughter)

kk, Dotaaa now.
Bullied joseph and luah ytd!
WOOOOOHOOOOO, SECOND TIME OWNING :x

No comments: