Monday, May 4, 2009

Thats the way i roll, bitch

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I can feel my head getting heavier by the minute and my poor neck has to support all the weight. Together with my million pound body, my pathetic legs are the ones in pain. (Sorry guys,)

I somehow felt that I've gain my 2kilos back again. I feel huge again ;x The bulks of lards are BAAACKKKKK! Puck it Puck it =/

Reason 1:
On friday, crashed over to Johnson's house for a movie- FAST and FURIOUS 4 together with ZhenFeng as well (: Ate MAC for lunch! Watched Jackass 2. Its friggin HILARIOUS i'm telling youuuu~ There were obsene parts I have to admit but I wasn't allowed to see them ;X In fact, I was grossed out too so anyway ...

Fast and furious4! The action was cool but somehow I got bored in the middle. Perhaps its becus all the fast and furious shows are all about racing andand the story is more or less similar :[[[ I was expecting more. But ohwelll, enjoyed the company especially :DDDD (Y)

Johnson gave us liqour choclates. HELLL!! They are even nicer than the first one I ate over at his place too. HAHAHAHAHA! Chocolates rock :D && for dinner, mum treated me to Sushi Tei ~ Over ate once again. Its been so long since I last ate THISSSS much =[

Reason 2:
Had a study session at Starbucks with BFF. Had the usual -WHITE CHOCOLATE FRAP. Yet another high in calo product (Sobs). Got real fustrated while studying. I didn't know how to do a number of questions and electricty was giving me helll.
Best song that suits the mood - All American Rejects
Gives you hell


Oh i forgot to mention Saiful was there too. he was doing his project on starbucks. So he joined us. Left around 4pm. The time when we usually can concentrate the best and we had to leave :[[[ Sorry babe!

Met saiful at 5plus and we cabbed down to Sakura at YCK [: It was HongLeung's birthday and his parents were treating us!! *I know you guys are jealous* ;P Muahahhahah! Rightrightright, So I ate alottt like usual T.T COMEON~ Who could resist buffet ya? Ha! Alright... Perhaps i was the gluttony one among the girls at least X.X

Pictures :
(P/S , I look fat in all of it T.T)











* More pictures from Jol and Xuanru soon (:
[: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONGLEUNG! Couldnt have a partner better than you ^^ Cheeerios!
Went to find (___) afterwards :D I couldn't resist ;P

Reason 3:
I had to complete my art boards 1&2! Cropped myself home th entire day =S Including tuition in the afternoon (: All this work = FOOD FOOD and more FOOD.
Crapzxzxzxxzzz
I was only able to complete it by 5am plussssss. Ohgoddd my sleeeep~ I feel zzzz now! Luckily today quite a number of teachers were absent. I was able to catch some sleeeep.

Reason 4:
Due to the incresing amount of food intake I had for the pass few days. My stomach demands more food for digestion too. FoOOddd is deaddddlyyyyy -.-" WORST OF ALL! There wont be gym session with babe for the next few weeks. Exams are nearing and we had MT Oral together. Screwed up big time /: Fucking Stupid*

Im yawning like theres no tmr now! I'd better get the chores done and start studying and bedtime at 10pm SHARP~ RAWRRRRR.









I (L) Swineee!
xoxo,

No comments: