Saturday, May 30, 2009

Treat me like you mean it

I'm beat I'm beat I'm beat O.O

Extremely happening this week :-
. Detention for skipping chinese lesson like a month ago :S
. Interhouse Captain's ball
. Loads NPCC meeting for annual camp :[
. Intensive Chinese + Mock exams for the up coming Os
. NPCC training


Isn't this crazy?! There isn't a day that I could go home and rest early (whines). Spent like 4bucks on photocopying past year's prelim papers with Felicia, Jol, Carmen and Joanna >< Made us late for NP. Damn! Should have left earlier for the chinese remedial at 1pm =/

Ohoh! My moood has totally dampened! I was so looking forward to attending BenHo's birthday tmr butbutbutbut.. the actual fun is on Sunday and I would have tuition so i wont be able to attend with Jiahua (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) Whywhwhywhywhy!
Monday is chinese O Levels and that would be the biggest reason for not going. :(( Sorry benny!

NPCC annual camp is coming and I really hope everything goes well (: Unfortunately star prog and art coursework clashed with the camp, so created lots of chaos. & its still in chaos now as there will be a time slot where every CLs will not be able to go =S Jiayou everyone! Our last camp together ler :DD

Alrights, I should end here. Im really tired!
S.L.E.E.P
Thats what I neeeeeed! ^^
Though its a waste of timeeee ;x





(-.-)V
I still wanna hold on
xoxo

No comments: