Sunday, May 17, 2009

Is it all just a contest?

PCD
PCD
PCD
PCD
PCD
PCD
PCD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, its coming to SG! Like when? 4 Juneeeeeeeee :DDDDDD
Ohmygawddddd~ I wish I could go.
It would be totally hotness~! ^^ I would totally skip Lady GaGa's for PCD's! (prancing around)

Anyway~ Starbucks again yesterday ^^ Serious studying for the afternoon and getting lazier as the evening drew near =S HA! Its so confortable there and I wouldn't mind slacking there like some void deck! Hahahahah. Plus its getting better over there ^^ (winks)
Had a muffin yesterday tooo.. DAMNNNN IT WAS HEAVEN once again ;P I wonder how they make such a delicious MUFFIN! :O

Tmr is Maths paper2 and Physics! Its HELLL! How am I ( a person which such short concentration span) is gonna concentrate for 2.30hrs for the first paper and another 2 for the next. ITS CRAZY, MADNESSS, LUNI and whatever words you can think of~ :[[[[
Hopefully I can do well for physics and a pass for maths!!!!
Im totally determined!

Kkkkkkkkk,
Imma go have a game of dota and back to exhausting mugging :'( I can't have a peace of mind if i feel theres nothing in my brain. YAWNS*
^^V


xoxo,
I hate quarrels

No comments: