Friday, May 15, 2009

So Close, So Far

Hihihihihihihihihihi :D
I know i shouldn't be so high now. But guess what! I'VE GOTTEN MY LONG AWAITED HEADPHONE! ^^ Woooohoooooo :D It has a fantastic bass and voice cancellation (Muacks x10) to it. Hahahah.

Ohhhhh yaa! Anyone is with me to support ADAM LAMBERT? Yes! He is so gonna win Amercian Idol :D Love his voice please??! So what if he is gay, damn you Amercia~ enough with the critics and listen! You've got a real talent here ^^
I don't really watch Amercian Idol until recently I've been look around Youtube and heard upon his voice. Wow~ He is good (((:




Alrightt, back to Singapore (: Exams are nearly over. Wheeeee~! Dont wanna talk about which subjects that I think screwed cus its over! ^^ & I should just get on with it and wait for the results. Maybe it be bad or worst =S Goodluck to all with the other reminding subs :DDD

Kk, sleeping timeeeee [[[[:

Meeting babe later ! Wooohoooo,
* I miss Basketball




xoxo,


No comments: