Sunday, May 24, 2009

Why won't I drop dead !

Edited~
I will be, all that you want



From the start of the day its pure BAD LUCK.

#1. My tuition teacher came without informing me in advance that he would be coming and I thought this week there won't be a session. It was a miscommunication. I felt so horrible! He came a wasted trip. & its like the second time such thing has happen =/

#2. Quarrelled with mum about housework and all. Just because of something i said. " I don't feel like going out already today ma" & thats how it all started. Sometimes I feel like I should just fxxking jump off the building and dead. It will only be a matter of time I would be forgotten..

At least it will reduce the burden in the family for their lifetime. Depressing day~ I don't feel like talking to anyone.

#3. Lastly, my most hearted NUM Party Tank has some unremoval stains! I cant get it off no matter what I do. I hope it isn't permenant =/ (sobssssssss)

Yupppp, its just this 3 incident but it lasted for the entire day ;X
I hate today
I hate myself today
I hate everything today...

Photos from chalet.
Only 2 unfortunately,





Kkkkkkkk,
Im gonna dota with joe while waiting for (___) to wake up.

No comments: