Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Get over it

Wheeeeeeeee Wooooppppppp-eeeeee :DD
MYE is down and O level chinese is comingggg -.- Im failing :[[[[

I totally have the shopping mood now! RETAIL THERAPY RETAIL THERAPY! Yes! Its totally what I need ((: When was the last time I last shopped and actually bought things to pamper myself?! Before ChineseNewYear :S (Pathetic)

What it is! I'm so gonna use up those money that I've saved for my new phone to do a shopping spreeee! Welll, maybe not now.. I'll just get a few new stuffs :D Wardrobe clearance right after Os! ^^ I'm soooo excited :D Hehes. I'm already thinking of what I'll do after exams. HA!

. Shopping spree
. Underwater World trip
. Sentosa
. Eatinggg spree
. Work
. Save for IPOD
. & my Adidas jacket
.& NUM Bag


SOOOO MANY THINGGGGGSS! Geees, I totally forgot the world is going through a reccession :S
Oh Blast! Heck it, its just a plan ;PP

Overdue photos






















See the words carefully ((:




& My hair.. undergone electrolyis?


Had so much ups and downs during this period of time studying (: I love her!!!




10cups of coffeee & unlimited food supply from the fridge! -- IMMA WIN!! Wooohooo :DD

No comments: