Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fragile; it is

ADAM LAMBERT!
YOU GO MAN!

(Claps)

I have no idea what I should draw for my Development Board3 tmr! Especially with only 3 hours? Its totally not enough =X In fact I don't even have an idea for my final~ Im minced :[[[[[
What should I do? I've been brainstorming for almost the entire day while acc-ing my mum at the polyclinic. Yuppps~ I got nothing.

How
How
How
How ?????


Mum and dad gave me some ideas. So did Samuel and Sean. Its pretty goood but my drawing skills aren't that fantastic :S I'll try.

Oh, wanted to get this dress from Cotton On but it has a weird cutting.. Wasted ~ & I think I overspend on undergarments at Cotton On. Hahahahah! Heyyy, they were attractive. Right girls? :P





Alrights, to add on with this. Im miss (__) like crazy but i guess...
Neverminddd. Words are far from actions (heartache) Is there is something I can do to salvage
this. God please tell me :d




xoxo,
^^V

No comments: