Monday, May 11, 2009

Brain Domination

I got tempted to do a short post =X

Gay because :DD :
#1. I just got invited for BenHo's birthday ((((: Its a chalet at Sentosa! Duh~ Rich kid :P
#2. Soon, I'll have my Limited Edition headphone
#3. I know how to do Control Account for POA!

Heartache because:
#1. My dog chewed on my pink sony earpiece last night ;[[[ It was pretty new
#2. He didn't turn up ='[
#3. My parents are going through a hard time
#4. BFF is sick too!
#5. Haven't talked to him since...

Aonnyed because:
#1. I hit my head 3 times in a row
#2. POA's practice paper's answers don't seem to tally with my answers& textbook
#3. Im so gonna flunk my Humanities
#4. My fever is going on and off
#5. My bro stole my $40 T.T My hard saved...

Bliss because:
#1. I have my BFF {3
#2. I have him {3
#3. I have an awesome tuition teacher
#4. My family loves me

This is such a random post ;x Ohya! I have officially become a NERD! Somehow I managed to stop my urge to want to shop! Its been ages since I last shopped (Probab;y becus I have no money) But still ! It never happen.

& Whenever I have time. First thing that will come to my mind is:
"I shall revise" or " Should I read Confessions Of A Shopaholic or Ecplise" This is getting so weirdddd~ Wheres the Cheryl who plays dota whenever she has time or even though she is such a noobie =/

Hahahahha! I guesss CHERYL HAS MATURED! (Pukes) ;P Alright alright, Its gonna be a hectic two week. GAMBATE all whom are working their ass out! Teehees.
I want an IPod!!!! It'll be so damn perfect if I had my headphone and a matching IPod ;DDD Heck if Im using a basic phone ;D All i need is MUSIC ^^





xoxo,
Cheryl v(T.T)v

No comments: