Saturday, May 23, 2009

I wanna love you out loud

Happy Birthday SABINA (:

Lemme talk about Thursday first ^^
I think I screwed art exam. Hahahs! I totally have no idea what to draw at all! Somehow inspiration don't wanna come to me. Oh blast! I really really regret not dropping art :[[[ Anyways, the paper lasted for 3hours. BFF and I rushed home, got changed and went out again (((: Waited super long to the guys to clear court. No movement after an hour or so left and went on to another court ^^

Lost the mood after that. Plus the rim there sucks! Its damn bouncy ;xx Anyway, went home much earlier than I expected =/ Had a tiff with (__). Haiiii~ So far its the biggest yet. Sighs*

& Friday!
Its marking day. No school no school and I repeat! THERE IS NO SCHOOL! Hahahahs. I couldn't be happier. Thought I could sleep longer butbut.. NP meeting in the morning :X In school somemore =/ Anyways, we managed to reduce as much distractions as possible and get most of the games for camp done (:
Leaving only the major games ^^ So lazy to do~ & the certificate I did, the font didn't turn out the same as appeared in my comp (sobs) I wonder why. made me pissed! I spent quite some time on it.

Left early with Saiful and Xuanru. In the evening, met up with Jiahua and her love. Went over to Pasir Ris by trained for Sabina's birthday chalet ^^ Hahhas, so funny! BFF thought Pasir Ris was on the purple line! HAHAHAH. I'm no better la, I dont even know train can reach Pasir Ris! Lolol~

During the long train ride. Lenard and Jiahua keep disturbing me! Rawrrr~ Win already la! 2 in 1.. Coffee mix? Bwahahah! LOL. Jiahua exposed some things to lenard when its suppose to be between us. (stares!) hahahs. Talked all sorts of craps too ;P

When we got there, only Yinkee and Sabina with two other guys were there (: Ah Wai and Yanqin arrived soon after. Had pillow fight with Jiahua! Hahahhas, super high! Our hair went POOOOF! =/ HA! Ah wai and Lenard just sat at the corner and stood out of the way. Jiahua TAO POK meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;S You're so DEAD! Growls* ^^

At night, helped out with the BBQ with Jiahua Lenard and Waiwai ((: HEY Its properly done! ^^ Muahahah. Went for walks with them too when it was getting boring. There was some guys upstairs who made us pissed too. Occupied the whole room and they just won't get their butts down to get their own food -.- Treating sabina and YinKee like maid and they had to keep delivering food to them. Ridiculous bastards ya?

Anyways, Jiahua and Lenard left first (: Went to find pig and Joseph at the next door chalet. Such a coincidence ya!? Just next door ehhh. They were playing cards at the back so joined them ;D Went back late and stoned in the bus thinking about loaaadsss of stuffs during the long rideee :S

Photos will be uploaded once I get it from Sabina and Jiahua ^^

(__) and I are back to normal :D I guess our coldwar for a night made us stronger and I also have realised how important he is to me :] Although we always don't have activities to do with each other due to differences in personalities but I'm sure he'll try his best to ask me out more often and I must find more time for him too ((:

Some may say I'm a flirt and all... So fast change partners etc. But you know what F.O! Its a new thing i learnt today. Yl and I are history, we were ONCE in love deeply but.. I shall not elaborate. I just feel I deserve better.

Sosososo, Saturday
Did housework in the morning before basketball with Johnson and Junde (: Unfortunately, Jiahua wasn't able to come. So, met up with pig and Joseph aj in the afternoon and bus-ed down together :D I wonder how they have the energy to play basketball after ton-ing the whole of last night and continuing tonight o.O

Enjoyed todayy except for some fustrating thing that happened today. But otherwise, I love the company ^^ Junde's Iphone is soooo coool! Hahahas. & AJ's bubble breaker game on his touch phone is fun too ;PP hahahas. Looking at their hp and back to mine.. Mine is like super PORK la! No infra-red alsoooooo =S WTH righttt.. Oh well ! I only want an Ipod ;P

Schedule filled for the week :D Monday back to school and I'm like =.= having the Monday blues in advancee. Oh and did I mention next week on is INTENSIVE CHINESE! (faints) Evyerday see Xu's face. Ohmygodddd. I hate chinese sosososo MUCH! :[

Alrighty, I'm missing (__) again. Hahahs.
Ciaos~


^^V

No comments: