Thursday, May 7, 2009

Seduce me with a sinister beat

I bruise easily
So be gentle when you handle me
Theres a mark you leave
I miss you..

Exams are just in a few hours and here I am blogging :X
Sooooo! SUP PEOPLEEE :D

Im gonna make this short and sweeet (:
Wednesday
Thank god that Geog teacher didnt come for the last 2 periods :D BFF and I went over to the library and self studied our Geog ^^ Wooohooo. I guess we got guilty for not studying the night before. I kinda fell asleep and she was using the computer watching videos! Bwahahah. A day to chill? =/

BFF left first to find Lenard and I continued studying alone and till 2.20. I still rememeber the time CLEARLY ;P On my way home, saw dick kevan they all so went to play lan with them since they jio-ed. I have no idea how they got me into going lan with them! Lols~ hahahaaa

I supposed I got ditracted. Teehees :P The moment I agreed to go, I realised they werent going there to dota. It was L4D!!! Before today, I didnt want to learn how to play it, cause you know. Im afraid I'll be addicted and I don't really like a game that tons of girls are playing. No offense to anyone but well its me =S

Played anyway (: My reaction is forever so slow. Teamed with Shawn GuanMing and Kuen. Against Dick Kevan [First time playing too] and Jiahui :D Competitive eh! Enjoyed alot. A time to keep my brain off studies (((((:

Thursday
Woke up bloody early. In fact I couldnt sleep for the whole night. My mind was in a whirl. Thinking of all sorts of things, when my alarm clock rang, I stood straight up and walked to the bathroom =X

Its NPCC Day, was flag barrier [ CBSS school flag ]. Normal routines, wasn't nervous at all (: But ONE THINGGGGGG! When MissChin was on her way up to announce the people down for Pride Time, I happen to glanced at her boook and blooooody hell! I saw my name. I was wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtffffff~~ :x Imagine myself standing in front as SI, and MissChin annoucing my name. Cold sweat appeared! My heart omgggg, it nearly jumped right out!

But somehow, she didnt annouce. *LuckyLucky* Geeeeeessss! Seriously I hate the feeling. But it would be sooner or later she'll annouce it and MrWong will give me that look again. Sighs* He said some things to me after recesss, my moood instantly change. Im seriously am becoming to some I dont even know anymore. 24/7 under inspection.

Got a slight fever today. Hopefully not the 'HINI' flu. Look carefully, is not H1N1. Hahahaaa~ Anyway, Im just gonna focus on my studies and darken my background.



GOOOOOOOODDDDD LUUUUCKKKKKK FOR MYE tmr peeps ^^



xoxo,
Cheryl out!
( Will be updating again after the exams :D)

No comments: