Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tell me what should I do

Cough cough*
Hey ho! Stupid blogger still aint gonna let me upload 5pictures. Yes. Fuck it! Lols :S Anyway, carried a hell load of things to school today and tmr there will be more (Sniffs) :X Was late this morning but wasn't recorded (; Phew!

Thank god my tempertaure went down this morning or else I'd be sent home. I DON'T WANNA GO HOME! :[ But it rose slightly in the afternoon =/ Scare me. Oh yes! There will be ART COURSE EVERYDAY from tmr on except Thursdays and Sundays! (Pulls hair) Oh my hollly mother molly! Im gonna die of tireness -.- There won't be enough time to study at all. Only after 6plus when I get home =X

Awwwwwwwwww mannn! I'll be dead beat. Went YCK stadium today tooo after Maths Mock :D Don't wanna talk about the paper. I swear I sweat with so much happiness man! Never felt healthier. Thanks to my illness, I was only able to run a few rounds =S 4 or 5? I forgot. Anyways, Jiahua and I did sprints and lemme tell you, it sure wrecked our muscles =.- Okay, maybe wrecked isnt the right word but whatever! Lmao. My legs were so tired that Jiahua and I could literally stand on the spot and doze off. & Yes, its to that extend

I really cant sprint, my actions on get bigger. & I can sprint slightly better without shoes =/ Tho it'll wear my ankle out but I guess I'll just bear with it till I get my ankle guard and SPORTS SHOE!! Dadddyyyyy! Would you bring me to Queensway pleaseeee o.O

Oh yes! I've finally completed my situational writing ! Never knew I could complete it so quickly. After a week delay I'm finally gonna hand it up tmr! Yes yes yes yes! (Hops around) &&& gonna meetup with babe at 262 bus stop tmr morning :D Its been ages since I last walked to school with her. Shes such an early bird ;P Right! Hopefully I can complete my Art Boards in time :D I need more study time godamnit -.- Or else my conscience is gonna hunt me again. WAHHAHAA

Adios!
(-.-)V
If you don't care, I won't too.
You don't think far, I do.
If its just moments for you to enjoy, I'm sorry. Im not the one.
I love you, but I need to be love too =/

No comments: