Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tho you're far away; You'll always be in my heart

EDITED!

Its been an awesome Thursday Friday and Saturday this week. Managed to spend some time with (__) and had some fun (: Although I didn't study much this week, Im really gonna make it up to myself next week :D I can't wait for next Thursday ;P

Schools been a bore without SIM JIAHUA that bitch! 4 dreadful days I've been through T.T Hope she comes back all healthy and fit next week :D Oh yes! I've satisfised my crave for SATAY on Friday!! Whahahah ;D Thanks Johnson ^^ & if I wasn't with him, I wouldn't be able to go someone's house too ;P Thanks a million! [:

I'm sure this 3 days, (__) and I have learnt some things about each other ;D Hahahas. I never knew I could be so obsessed with someone. Its a kind of addiction worst than nicotine i suppose :X Lols. Anyways, i had today.
Tuition teacher gave me freestyle questions on Chemistry and I flunked. ZZZ~ Guess i'm not that ready afterall. Man! I hate the feelinggggg =.= Super sian-zxz now!

I suddenly thought of something. Hope no one says (__) is shuai today.. Every single time he goes to work, at least one person regardless of age will say he looks good. DAMN! =S

Ohhhhhhh, last night went for AJ's surprised BBQ planned for him by his family with Luah and Pig :D Pig and I did the cooking and Luah was in charge of chasing the enormous reddddd ants away :P WAHAAHAHH =D But sadded.. Had to leave early and couldn't slack with them alittle longer =/

LASTLY, I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR BALLS! Gosh, It was a WHACK and a POKE~!!!!! =/
Arghhhhhhhhh..
Ewwwww ewwww ewwwwwww ewwwww I feel disguised -.-"

Photos that Johnson Neo finally sent me ;D
This was taken when the went Nebo to study with me. & they went fascinated over the chairs there o.O

Our drinks are bigger and cheaper then Johnson's Root Beer float -.-





I miss my babe! We enjoyed the lorry ride :D IT WAS WIND-FILLED! Lols ;P But all teh holding made us have muscleaches ;S



Woahhh, check out Junde's musclessssss ;P

& Junde is sitting on Missjey's baby sit when she gave us all a lift to the bus stop (: HIS ASS ACTUALLY FIT!
Alrightsssss.. acting cute with Zhinfing :D I look horrid -.-


No comments: