Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tried to reach out to you






Heyyy! Look who this is ;P







WAHAHAHAHAHHA! Digged up some "ANTIQUES. (Luaghs) Most of them are taken when we were in Vietnam (: We sure had alot of fun there ^^ Teehees.
Oh yes!
I reallllly hate the security guards working in our school. Fuck dem' seriously! Ain't their job suppose to just keep strangers away from our school? Who are they to scold us for our attires and jay walking. KPKB so much for fuck!!! Lols, Im so sorrry but i really need somewhere to VENT IT ALL OUT! -.-

Thanks to them, Jiahua and I had to skip art. Junde didn't feel like going too so he followed us. It was still early, so while waiting for the arcade and kpool to open, we went for breakfast and overate -.- I had to leave first as I was going out with my mum later ;X Buffet somemore T.T Well, I suppose I've gained back all the pounds I've shed =/

Bought quite a number of things. Extremely satisfied now :D Couldn't be happier. Especially my sport shoe and perfume ^^ Good buy! I LOVE TEH GREAT SINGAPORE SALES!! Jumps for joys*

Anyway, that was for Saturday (: And today! Woke up real early. It wasn't eve dawn yet =[[[ Jiahua and Junde spammed my phone to get me to wake up =S I was soooooo tired. It was damn cold too. So I had to walk to the toliet with my blanket wrapped around me o.O

Jiahua met me over at my block and I was still SLIGHTLY late =X SORRRYYY!!
Anw, to sum up everything.

. Stood at the back of Junde's bike while Jiahua rode it.
. Got myself a huge scratch on my calf =/ Hurts*
. Had loads of fun with Johnson Zhenfeng bird and those two (:
. Waved at Junde while we were in the bus to Prata House and he rode his bike. Laughed like a dog*
. First time in my life to sit a lorry!!
. Jiahua and I stood at the back enjoying the strong wind like a moron ;P It was fun k!
. Got ourselves a fighting fish each! Thanks ZF!
. Visited the animal farm too.
. I think we pissed the geese, some bird there and the horse.
WAHAHAHAHHA!
. Lucky Justin were adorable :P
. So was the cats.
. Cabbed back as Jiahua was late for tuition
. There wasnt any cabs in sight!
. Got pissed and at the verge of giving up, one came -.-

Its getting late and I wanna sleep now! So I wrote everything in point form. WAHAHAHAH :D
Meet TROY! :D

Its totally red in colour. & The first thing you're gonna wonder is. Why is the water so dirty right? HAHAHS. Well, it isnt dirty in fact. Its just some liquidity thing that my dad put to make the colour of fish look ncier and brighter with a longer lasting life (: Teehees

I couldn't find my mini tank from a few years back hence Mummy gave me the cookie jar she didnt want anymore. WAHAHAHAHHAH! Its big and heavy! Anyway, Im thinking of getting another but I ran out of tanks =S

No comments: