Friday, July 10, 2009

Mind. Heart. Soul

Went alittle blog hopping today. & I realised what I told to this "Someone" apparently has realised how immature his thoughts were before. Not trying to embarrass him or what. But i kinda learnt from him tho. He's 19 and he lost basically everything. I really worry for him as a friend.

If everything lies in gods hands, then there simply isn't any point of us trying to struggle to make it to our goal.
If everything was like most say, we can always patch things up at the last minute. There won't be a say " Practice makes perfect"
If everything was fated, how come those who are able to see the future will say " The future always changes, hence my sights are not always right"

I don't know. I just feel like I was once like that too. I always thought I could think about my future at a later point of time when the time comes. & HEY! Take a good look, Im already in sec4. My future lies in my hands this few more months to go. Yep, thats what will go through my mind when I wanna motivate myself to study.

I am only 16, I love to play, shop, waste time with my bitches and definitely LAZY! Who isn't?! I wish I had better time management so I can fit every single entertainment and study time within 24hours. Coming back to looking at the state my friend is now. I doubt even if he goes private after NS, won't he be just wasting his time there? Afterall he doesn't like school~ So is earning a 1000 a month gonna feed his girlf? For now perhaps... I'm sure every girl out there wants to be pampered and wants a future husband..

Sighs* I really wish I could motivate the ones nearest to me. Unfortunately I'm not persuasive enough neither the perfect role model. Looking at my closest friends diving into mouths of sharks, as a friend, would you not pull them back? At the same time, theres a saying that goes : If you don't help yourself, no one can.

Helpless.. Yes indeed I am. Not even the one I love.
I used to think, being a human is a bore! We study so freaking hard and at the end of the day we die and turn to ashes. Who the fuck will remember us anyway unless we're some superstar like MJ or something. But now I no longer feel this way, If its a bore, I'll find thrilling things to door some entertainments. Do some weird changes to my hair or whatever. & when I look weird with
the new hairdo, my motivation to live is to wait for my hair to grow and at the same time do some other exciting things.

I came to my senses that I should not live to make anyone proud, but only YOURSELF (: Its not really about what will you do if you're gonna die tmr tho. Its more of living each day to its greatest potential and not wasting any time.
Alright, I not sure if the things I've typed above make any sense to you or sound like i'm bullshitting to you. If you don't like what Im saying then just close the page. Don't judge me!
Or after reading the above and you say: Geees, I know all these crap, but i just can't do it or I just want to enjoy while I can etc..

PLEASE wake up and stop giving excuses for yourself. If theres a will theres a way isn't it? Will you making excuses everytime you can't do something? You can run away from your problem now not forever like many say :D

KKKK, I'll end here. [Random]
God bless.

No comments: