Monday, July 6, 2009

A luni I'm starting to be

Jiahua woke me up at 8.12am this morning to ask me to take my temperature and decide if I still need to visit the doctor :D Awwwww. Could she be any sweeter :D Hehes. I remember we used to talk crap saying

Jiahua: If I was a guy, would you become my girlf?
Me: Duh! We would be like the perfect couple
Jiahua: Sentiments the same
Jiahua and me : Started to realised what kind of topic we were talking about and smacked ourselves up from our imagination* ROFL! hahahs


I think I have to repeat myself again. WE'RE STRICKLY 100% PURE LADIES! =D

Oh yes, met up with Jiahua, benedick, kevan and wenkang over at hub and walked over to LJK's house. Dumb ass bastard didnt want to come meet us as he said we were going over to his house area! Rawrrr~ Anyway, we took a very very very long time deciding who should do it first and where.

Final decision was MrWong's block! WAHAHAHAH. First stop also at his house. hahas! We loitered at his corridor for pretty long. It was so awkward! & its like explaining something to someone when that person already knows what is it -.- Hahahas. Process was enjoyable tho. He gave us free drinks when we got rejected by other households (:
Pictures! [***ing blogger is giving me problems with the uploading of pictures] I'll do it soon (:

Went pool-ing with them after that. Jiahua left first :[ Ate a very very expensive lunch -.- Lols. Wenhui joined us around 2 cus i needed her shirt. Thanks. Suppose to meet (__) at J8 cus i was suppose to study in the afternoon but.. He was still sleeping. Nevermind. Alrights. Needa prepare to meet Jiahua again now. We're gonna get new school shoes! Wheeee :D

No comments: