Sunday, July 5, 2009

A routine it has become

From this:


To this:

Helllllooooo peeeps :D
Yepp saw that two photos above? Went Jiahua and I were at Starbucks yesterday. We suddenly got the mood to lose weight and get our dream figure after Os (: Hahahs. Have I ever mention that Benedick always calls me BULLDOZER -.- ?

Anw, now i'm telling you ;O Soososososoooo! I'll lose those stubborn fats in me and become a LAMBORGHINI from a BULLDOZER! Muahahhah! What does he has to say next time huh huh huh ;P We've planned our workout routine for next week already and we'll do it! (^^)V

Her aim is become as hot as MEGAN FOX! uh-Huh you didn't see wrongly. Its MEGAN FOX! [:
Study hard- play hard- exercise hard :D

Gonna meet my group members to do our Dengue Project tmr. ZZZ! Im gonna waste a few hours of my life doing such worthlesss thing -.- Lucky I have fun group members ^^ Jiahua is bringing me to the doctor tmr at 9 :[[[[ Yepp, im sick and I have signs of SWINE! =S Screams for mum*

But she ignores me and say go sleep laaa! -.-

Im very sure i'm just overreacting (: Alright now, I'm going to sleep now=/ Sleeping late makes you fat! =/ Right! So adiooooosss :D

((-oo-))

I'm so getting a black blazer :D Teehees! Shopping on third week of july! WOOHOOOOO =D

No comments: