Friday, July 31, 2009

This is a call

Happy Belated Birthday Sim JiaHua!

I didn't have time to blog recently =/ & blogger is being a bitch till now. I think its only my account that has this problem. Oh well~
Everyone is mugging their ass out and i'm still playing. Gosh! I really need to have better time management ;S Os are in 86 days? Oh lord~ I'm not ready! Bucking up right now (: I cant get 15points and above. I would have no where to go! Im freaking myself out ..

Didn't attend school today. Lazy is part of the reason but at least I got more time to study [: Daddy is stopping me from computer and tv on Aug9 ;x It'd be hell for me then! But I know its for my own good :D & my phone will most probably be off-ed when I'm studyingg. Ohyes! Wenhui and I together with Lenard are gonna celebrate Jiahua's birthday later. Well, it isnt actually a celebration anymore.. Sighs* Not blaming anyone of course [: Was just pretty looking forward. So you know you know.. When expectations get too high, the feel of disappointment gets harder :X Its been really long since all 5 of us girls got together =X

Alright, Imma go back to my books now. Not wasting any time "[
I really needa longgg hug right now ==
Can someone bring me overseas now?

No comments: