Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When love becomes hate

Unlucky unlucky unlucky!!
This month sucks big time..

Monday
Met up with babe in the morning and I was late cause I missed my bus and it only comes once every 10-15mins? Yes, whathefuck :S We would made it if we had another min. Anw, while OM Tan was recording our names down blahblah, some black b*tch came and started scolding us. WHY WHY WHY MUST SHE COME WHEN IT WAS JUST NICE OUR TURN! __ We had to report our names and class.

Jiahua&I : We're from 4e3
Black B*tch : No wonder!! Look at your attitude. & what kind of hair is that.

We'll clip it up later what. NB! She over there how to pin -.- Got really pissed in the morning. Although I know I was in the wrong but does she have to say until our class is condemn? Cedar girls so what! Too bad you work in CHONGBOON. Thats the kind of attitude you get -.-
& she used to say every individual is unique. BULLSHIT ! x.X
LAME BALLS~ -.=

Lessons were long and I don't seem to have a chance to rest my mind. Art followed after lessons till evening... Yawns x1000000000 throughout ;X

Tuesday
JIAHUA IS SICK!!!!! Really hope her temperature faster reduce and she'll get well soon. Shes gonna missed out so much =X Esp with a 5days MC. Sighs* Miss her truckloads. Suppose to have a running session with her that day too. It was random to go to Wenhui's gym to running. 30mins run :D Wasnt as exhuasting as the day we ran on the track ((:

So worried for her...
FASTER RECOVER!
I got so much to tell you :[[[[[

Today
Extremely late today as it was raining and I thought our names won't be recorded ;X School's a bore with babe =/ Found out some things today I got really disappointed in someone.. Although it was all a long time ago, but still. IT STILL MATTERS TO ME! =.- Sighs* bastard siaaaaaa. LOLs.

Art was quite successful today thanks to some ideas giving by MissJey and Hwee :D Might be one of my final layouts :D Pretty tired once again. I don't even have the energy to study anymore. I have the urge to do maths and geog today. Teeeheees :P Energy come to MEEEEEEEEEE!! Dota session with Thipy, Hwee, Luah and GuanMing later at 8 ^^ Wheees. hahahs. Before that I shall do some revision =P

Alrighty! Imma go hunt for dinner again. I dread looking for food every night. I wish i don't have to eat dinner =/ Haiiiiiii..
Yup, and I agree with the statement;
Love can't fill my stomach =x

No comments: