Friday, July 24, 2009

I wish I could bring you home

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!
Blogger is giving me so much problems -.- I cant see what I'm typing normally =S
TELL ME WHY~

Lolssss. Sorry was abit crazy for that moment. Welll, The week has been another busy one. Mocks every alternate days and art for the rest of the days ;X Barely had time to study. By the time I get home, I'll be FRIGGIN' exhausted! -.-

I've slacken down this 2 weeks and I really need to start bucking up (: Everyone is working hard now. I love studying! I really do. Butbutbutbut I don't have the energy to do so =/

& when I say i'm tired, probably dad will say Im wasting too much time on my computer, phone, slacking and TV T.T I barely watch TV already. But i do admit to the rest. Sighhhs!

Bro has gone back to BMT todayyyyyyyy =[ Reallly miss him. Idk why.. He always scolds me but.. i still love him. Awwwws* (: Hehs.

Oh yeaaaaaaa. Im getting addicted to O2Jam already thanks to CYX :P I can NEVER be his standard. Tooo prooo alreadyyy. Geeees :S haiiii~ I think I'm a gaming nooob x.x I cant seem to play any game well. Sighs* I should probably just quit =.=

Alrightalright, gotta sleep now already. Uber tired after basketball today (: I hate fights with families..

Art tmr! & wooooo studying with babe at Starbucks. Kkkkkk,
ADIOS AMIGOS!
(Having lesser time with (__) =/)
Sobs!

No comments: