Sunday, July 26, 2009

If only I rented a room just below your apartment

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hey hooo people (:
Blogger is still giving me problems. IDK WHY! So decided to use photobucket to upload some overdue pictures (:
Those above were taken from MissCho's gallery ^^ Took it during Growth camp :D Aww, I love my class =]]

Dota-ed quite abit recently. Neglecting my studies alot!! So imma read some geog and if possible do a few questions before i sleep later. Im so lazy!! :S Suppose to run tmr with babe but I fell yesterday at home pretty hard and you know... OUCH* Its been so long since I had such a hard fall. So i think I not be going art tmr ;X Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ So many things to do yet so little time =S

(__) went offline le. I'm missing him real bad =/ & I was so looking forward to go out with him today but... THANKS TO THE BLOODY FALL ytd.. SIGHS! I just lost my moood. Anw, here are some overdue pictures ^^
Babe and I are so having a tattoo when we graduate and our results will then allow us to do so (: Hehes. We are so gonna ruin the image of tatoos =O LOLs
Photobucket
Photobucket
andandand
Photobucket
Photobucket
She calls this barley gaoo -.-"
Sick right.


WOOOHOOOOO! Getting my blazer form JiaJia tmr ^^ WHEEEEEE

No comments: