Thursday, July 9, 2009

Suffocation


I like plugging my eye balls and brains out of me right now this INSTANT! I have no idea why I feel so tired. Issit the mock exams? Running? Personal problems? Studies? I really have no idea. Seems like a combination of all of it. I wish I could escape from all of it NOW!! -.-

Parents are always back so late too. Barely see them ;X Brother too, has loads of personal problems himself too. Hope you can get your free life back [: He is going in camp soon. I'm gonna miss fighting and bickering with him again =S Everyone is so busy. Planning ahead of their lives. What should they do when they get out of the damn school o.O

Today Jiahua Alyssa Hwee and I chatted about the below topics :
-> What to apply for DPA?
-> How is like?
-> Just try for luck?
&
-> Our future kids names!
-> English and Chinese [ Non attached left out surnames first of course ]
-> At what age to marriage
-> Wants to aim for Uni
-> Future jobs (:

Gosh, Its been so long since ALL of us had such mature talks. I guess we've really all grown up! Hahahahs. Except for Wenhui ;P WAHAHAHAH. Anw, our topic were these for the whole day whenever we had a chance to talk. If not will study chemistry for the mock exam.

Im so glad there won't be art tmr! At least I can make up for today's sleep early plan (: Im soooooooooo shagggggggggggg =.- But theres still maths T.T HOW?! Vectors killed me quite abit today. Johnson could be my witness. I was whining about how much I did want to continue doing anymore. Hahs.
Even the teacher was trying to motivate me to finish up. But nopee. My brain had to restart then =O

Not studying with Jiahua this saturday (: Shes ognna spend some time with lenard. Awww, they only met for once for this week. Im so sure that Lenard whined to her like siao. Hahahahas. Anonnying and tiring yet sweet huh ;D

Ohmygosh! Why did i suddenly type about that?! "X Lol, so random :S Kk, ADIOS!

I wanna hear your voice so bad T.T

I wish you could do something to salvage this.

I want a future with you.

Without your help its impossible

You have to admit we are drifting further when we were already so far apart

No comments: