Friday, July 3, 2009

Pimple outbreak -.-

Phew!
A bink of an eye and a week is over just like that! Prelims are coming in 3weeks I heard (Sobs) &&& soon it'll be Os -.- Im not readyyy! Nooooooooooooo

Ohoh, the video has been removed due to Jiahua's personal reason. Well those who have watched it. Thanks for the comments ^^ really hope to learn dancing after my Os. I've saved up for it already (: All locked up :D Teehees. Welll, just wanna do something different in my life. Besides, I realise I have no talents at all except for basketball :S Show me some support mans [: Hehes.

Been eating alot of maggie for the past 5days. About 4/5 dinners =/ My hair so soo gonna die. But I hope to cut down next week. I promised~ ^^ Ohyaaaa. I BROKE MY NAIL TODAY. Lols. Sorrysorry, making a big fusss over a chipped off nail ;x Lol !
It broke before my O level CHINESE ORAL ! I got the urge to tear the entire thing out but managed to resist! HAHAHA~

I was damn scared! Mid-yr results trematised me alot! Afterall CHERYL-DO-NOT-SPEAK-CHINESE! Helllllooo.. find me someone who actually withh automatically speak chinese to me when they talk to me o.O Lawls. Anyway.. I think I screwed conversation. They asked me how I felt about AYG! What am I suppose to say about that. Plus theres no way I can follow format :[[
Awww man. Should have read more news T.T

Plus Johnson's phone is giving me problems now ;X I can't receive any text nor calls =/ Thats sucks big time! Ya jun! Would you sell me?? hahahahs. Im trying to get hold of her

Alrights, I don't have the mood to post now.
Good news is: I GOT MY STUDY MOOD BACK!
Wooohooooooo :D

No comments: